Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thrift Find and Birds Nest

My friend Holly and I took off Thursday morning
 to make the thrift store rounds. 
I always look forward to our fun time together. 
This sweet little raised cloche was my favorite find. 
It was $5.99 and still wrapped and in the box from the Stokes store. 
A friend commented on my Facebook page that it looks
like the little bird is sitting on an Easter egg.  :)





This darling little nest was a gift from Holly.
  She crocheted it using hemp string,
 from a little hat pattern.  Genius, eh?



The perfect thing to put in my new Spring cloche!




"The beauty of winter, is that it makes you appreciate Spring."
L. M. Montgomery


Tanya

4 comments:

  1. That cloche is adorable, what a great find. And the crocheted nest, fabulous! Love them together, perfect. Happy Easter, Tanya. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so lucky to find a brand new cloche Tanya. I love it and also the sweet crocheted nest is perfect under the cloche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crochet with hemp....brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a super articles I really appreciate you for your hard work it's really amazing for me to read. I just watching movies from filmywap

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover