Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Less is more...

I have spent many years making purchases for my future family as well as for my very own home.

That can add up to alot of stuff - especially when one considers the number of years (20+) and the fact that neither a family nor a home have ever been part of God's future for me.

So, a month ago I enlisted the help of one of my sisters. We began "decluttering", "downsizing" and just plain ol' "chucking". 

So MUCH stuff that I thought I needed... I really didn't/don't.

Can I get into your personal space for a second?

What do you think you need that you really don't? Seriously.
What can you get rid if (either materially or emotionally) that will open up more living space for you? Seriously.

Even if you need someone's help, GET IT. Even if it takes days, DO IT.

Make space for more life.
Less is more.

Lisa



Are you following Take Six on Facebook?  Our FB page is a busy place, and we don't want you to miss anything!  It's easy...just following the link that you see on the right hand side of our blog.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I have done the same thing but because we are moving, building a new home. We FILLED and I mean PACKED a whole dumpster and then had to pack ALOT into a POD that is now in storage. This lighter felling is very nice, I am enjoying it but on the other hand I do miss alot of my stuff:):) XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover