Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Robin Count


I got up this morning and could hear the birds just singing their hearts out. It just makes my heart sing when I hear them calling out to each other on a sunny Spring morning. I have yet to see my first robin of Spring though. So I thought it might be fun to do a "Robin Count" here this morning.


Have you seen your first robin of Spring?

Click on the word comment below and let me know:

1. Yes or no
2. What Province or State you live in

Wishing you all a super Spring day,
and
let's not forget to do some cheerful singing ourselves!

1 comment:

  1. 1. yes, we have a whole back yard full of robins and
    2. I live in texas.

    thanks for visiting and leaving your very kind comments. I love your blog.. omg. the spoons to hold the eggs around the vase/candleholder is soo very cool! thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover