Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Smoochin...




This is the little guy who hung (and still does) in our kitchen doorway, every Christmas. He gave my dad an excuse to grab ahold of mom and kiss her, anytime.
Hey - maybe that's why dad loved Christmas!?!?

I remember as a little girl, seeing dad and mom kiss under the mistletoe, and giggling while thinking my daddy was so silly.
I remember seeing them, as a teenager, and thinking, "Oh brother - gross! ".

And now, I'd give anything to see them smoochin under the mistletoe again.

Hang some mistletoe.
Grab a "honey".
Smooch er up!

1 comment:

  1. Our mistletoe stays packed now. . . too many boyfriends around!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover