Sunday, December 19, 2010

Letters to Santa...

Written below are some letters to Santa that I read on the web HERE and thought you would, also, enjoy.


Do you have to keep a car battery and some jumper cables in the back of the sleigh,you know,just incase Rudolph's nose ever goes out? Well just to be safe I'll have some extra light bulbs next to the cookies.....60 watts ok? - Jessica, 11.When you come to our house would you sign my brother's cast while he is sleeping. That would be SWEET!! - Terri, 8.

Dear Santa, all we want is for the new baby in Mommy's tummy to be a girl. Mommy said if she has another boy she is going to nail down the furniture! - Kelsey, 9.love you very much. Please use the front door, we do not have a chimmney. Don't forget my Daddy gave you a magic key when I was born. - Thomas, 5.Thank you santa for making toys for little kids. Thank you to god for making santa so he could make things for little kids. - Tarryn, 5.

Could you please bring food, blankets and toys to all of the homeless kids. I was homeless when I was younger, but I've now been adopted and have a great life! - Ricky, 8.

Whatever you bring me Santa will be nice enough, I know that I won't get everything I want; but the most important thing is that I have a Mommy and Daddy who loves me. Thanks Santa........Love, Caitlin, 6.Try not to wake up my Grandma, she'll be sleeping in the lovingroom and she can be a grumpy bear! Kelsey, 7.

And, one more...

Oh by the way, my cancer is all gone this year and my hair has grown back. You might night recognize me so I will leave you a new picture - Kyle, 6.


Do you have memories of a particular letter to Santa, form your child(ren)?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, however the website address has changed slightly and is now http://derekslark.hubpages.com/hub/Childrens-Letters-to-Santa
    Pleased you enjoyed my article. Derek.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover