Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HOME...

This country, that many of us call HOME... this Canada of ours... really is an amazing, amazing place.

Maybe it is anticipating Remembrance Day. Or maybe it is because I flew over the Praries yesterday and began thinking about the years I lived in Saskatchewan.

I don't know.

But, I'm feeling nostalgic.

I took a Gondola Ride up a mountain today. And of course I could not help but consider the vast geographical differences from one coast of Canada to the other as I skimmed the tops of 40 foot trees.

These mountains... these amazing Rocky Mountains!

Maybe, just maybe, what I am feeling is... worshipful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover