Thursday, September 30, 2010

Through Christ's Eyes

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Phil 1:6

Sometimes when something happens that disappoints me I just can't get it out of my mind. It consumes me mentally, emotionally and physically. I've been holding on to a huge disappointment and while I sat in church about to take communion, the Holy Spirit spoke directly to my heart. He said "Let it go." I could not reflect on Christ's sacrifice for me and how much I have disappointed
him and not show the same grace in my situation. He looks at me through his eyes of love and forgiveness and that humbles me. I truly believe that looking at things through Christ's eyes makes the emotions that come from disappointment easier to bear. Thank you Lord for the peace that you so freely give. Let me wake up each day and pray to see the world through your eyes. What a different view I would have!


3 comments:

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover