Monday, July 12, 2010

Let's Read Together



Vacation time is here and with the warm weather comes summer reading. I always enjoy diving into a great book that keeps me eagerly wanting to turn each page. There are some great choices at your local public library and there is also a great selection in the StoneRidge Fellowship Library. If you need help choosing a book, ask a friend for a suggestion. I bumped into a friend in the library and we got giddy with excitement as she suggested books for me to read. A good book can take you on an exciting adventure into a new world. My books come with me to the beach, the car and they even keep me up all hours of the night in a tent with a flashlight. Yes, I have stayed up for hours reading in my tent while my family gently sleeps all around me. I have chosen this historical fiction series by Best-Selling Author Liz Curtis Higgs and I just can't wait to dive in! Pick up a book and let's read together.

6 comments:

  1. My absolute favorite author of all time is Lauraine Snelling. She has written several series, and some modern single books as well.

    http://www.laurainesnelling.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanya! I love reading series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read! I will look these up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered Lauraine Snelling! I definitely recommend her, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this series last year, it is a good one!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED this series!!! I highly recomend anyone reading them.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover