Thursday, July 8, 2010

Parades & Patriotism


July 1st comes and goes and I love the sea of red and white as I walk through my city. I also enjoy watching the maple leaf blow as the wind hits the flag. My favorite part of Canada Day is parades I love watching the men and women in uniform. It always brings a tear to my eye when I see them marching so proudly for their country. There is just something about a large group gathered together celebrating their freedom and their country that stirs the spirit of patriotism inside of me. I am Canadian!

1 comment:

  1. I am Canadian too! And had a great Canada Day celebrating this country and my freedom.
    OOOOO Canada!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover