Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friday night, date night...

Last night was my third date with one of the cutest guys in the world - I mean it. And, no, I'm not biased. He really is cute. And he makes me smile and laugh - which is very important to me, and makes him even cuter in my eyes.

Let's see, after three dates what do I know about him - are we compatable?

Music and lights facinate him. I love music - and what can a good light show hurt?
Milk seems to be his drink of choice. So, we differ there.
He is happiest without his t-shirt on. Ok, so we differ there, too!
Ticklish under the chin and on the thighs. Same as me, only add my feet to the list.
His family is important to him, they truely love each other. Samesies.

I sure hope there is a number 4 in our future.

What do you love about your favorite, Friday night date?

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Sounds like one special dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm! Intriguing! Hope he knows what a fantastic lady he's found! :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover